Shrink wrap is just one of the many packaging solutions we offer here at Co-Pak, and we highly recommend it to our partners in many cases because of the benefits this type of packaging offers. Here are just a few you should be aware of when deciding whether to add shrink wrap to your products:
If you have questions about shrink wrap, let us know! We’re your packaging solutions partner, and we’re always happy to hear from you.]]>
At Co-Pak, blister packaging is just one of the many product packaging solutions we offer our partners. Inexpensive and highly cost-effective, we often recommend this type of product packaging for certain brands because it’s tamper proof, durable, and transparent. When designing your blister pack, we’ll make sure it shows off your product in the best possible way. Plus, we’ll test the product packaging for wall thickness, dimensional compliance, and clarity before shipping out your products.
Most often used for pharmaceutical products, clear blister packs can be used simultaneously with a cardboard blister card, which allows customers to examine the whole product before purchase. We can also add eye-catching graphics to the cardboard portion of the blister card to grab customer attention. Additionally, we can create a hole near the top of the cardboard card, so the package can conveniently and easily hang off of a peg while displayed in a retail setting.
Our selection of stock blister packaging comes in many sizes and shapes, including rectangular, square, and round, so the packaging fits the product as closely as possible. On the other end, our custom blister packaging options follow the unique contours of your product with exactness and can incorporate special options, such as unique shapes or “try-me” features.
We’d be happy to tell you more about blister packaging and how it can benefit your brand. Give us a call at Co-Pak today, and let’s get started designing the right product packaging for your business!]]>
In the world of custom retail packaging, there are always new trends coming and going. If you’re ready to come up with a new packaging campaign for your brand, here are a few custom retail packaging trends right now you should be aware of and consider implementing for greater retail success:
Here at Co-Pak, we always stay abreast of the latest trends in custom retail packaging, so we know how best to help the businesses that turn to us for forward-thinking solutions. If you want to know more about how a customized approach to packaging can benefit your brand, get in touch with us today!]]>
You’re interested in custom packaging and you’ve turned to our professionals to create a successful packaging campaign for your brand. After that first point of contact, here’s what’ll happen next in your custom packaging journey:
1. Discovery—Investing time getting to know you and your brand right at the beginning can establish time savings, opportunities, and efficiencies when it comes time to complete your project. We’ll ask all the necessary questions to make sure we’re all on the same page.
2. Planning—After we have the information we need, we’ll embark on outlining a plan to create the right custom packaging. This problem-solving stage helps us identify opportunities and solutions based on our extensive experience in packaging, logistics, and supply chain.
3. Design—For us, great design is intelligent design! We have real-world experience in this field and will apply shopper and brand insights to come up with the right custom packaging for the project.
4. Refining—We maintain an ongoing state of flexibility because we understand that sometimes, changes need to happen. We’ll continually collaborate and communicate with you throughout the creation of your custom packaging to ensure the end-result is what you want and expect.
5. Execution—We’ll roll up our sleeves to get the job done on time. We’ll also make sure all your products are received at exactly the right place at exactly the right time.
6. Follow-up—Rarely seen in our industry, this is the step most appreciated by our partners. We’re 100% dedicated and committed, and we’ll do whatever it takes to ensure our ongoing relationship.]]>
When it comes to our packaging solutions, we understand that colour plays an important role. While other factors, like brand recognition and product quality, definitely affect a consumer’s purchasing decision, colour is still one of the most critical aesthetic choices to make when it comes to choosing your packaging solutions.
Here are a few colour trends in packaging right now you may want to consider for your brand:
If you have questions about using the right colours in your packaging, partner with us at Co-Pak! We’re ready and waiting to tell you more about our packaging solutions.]]>
At Co-Pak, our fulfillment services are what keep us running. If you’ve been thinking about turning to us for fulfillment services, here are a few key things you should know about these services and why they’re the right option for your company:
1. We treat your infrastructure with respect—We understand that every piece of the supply chain is critical to the final outcome. We base our adaptive fulfillment services and supply chain solutions on a creative blend of our capabilities, experience, and insights with the supply chain infrastructure of our client.
2. We work within your system—Working within your system is what makes for a successful program or campaign. We will carefully define, plan, and execute your campaign with an unheard-of level of precision and professionalism. Plus, when you work with us, you don’t have to worry about your shipments arriving on time or wonder if a step in the process got overlooked.
3. We’re there for you at every step—We’re headache removers! When you turn to us for fulfillment services, we’ll relieve your anxiety and provide solutions that get the right results. We’re also here for you at every stage, so whether you need a quick question answered or want to overhaul your current campaign, don’t hesitate to reach out.
4. We keep the chain strong—We quietly help our partners, from origin to end-user. We guarantee we’ll keep your supply chain strong, so you can focus on other things that matter when it comes to running your business.]]>
But what happens when you are at capacity in your “warehouse”, you have constant demand for new products, and getting to the local post office is more and more difficult? Here’s where finding a fulfillment services company can be your greatest asset.
With fulfillment services, your basement can suddenly be freed up of your stored product, you’ll have a computerized system that accepts orders and has a picker to pull product and place it in the boxes, and your fulfillment services company will ship your newly packaged products where they need to go.
If that sounds great – and maybe too good to be true – there are certainly some important things to consider before choosing just any fulfillment services for your business. To start, you’ll want to make sure that whatever company you choose has the capacity and ability to handle your business’ needs, whether they are large or small. You may also want to ask for referrals to be sure you won’t encounter logistical nightmares during your peak season.
At Co-Pak, we offer fulfillment services, but we also consider ourselves more of your strategic fulfillment partner. It’s important to us to offer all of the services you need to enjoy succinct, timely fulfillment of your orders all year long. We can even work with you on packaging and displays.
Seeking fulfillment services may be one of the best things you do when it comes to growing your business. Contact us at Co-Pak today to learn more.]]>
1. Inserts – One easy way to create custom packaging is by including inserts that describe your products, thank customers for their business, or otherwise tell them something important they may not otherwise have known by shopping with you. This small addition can go a long way towards customer retention.
2. Advertising – Want to encourage a new sale upon a customer’s receipt of their package? Adding some strategic advertising based on the product they purchased or for an upcoming product sale can help you create custom packaging that also pushes your VIP products.
3. Personalization – There is nothing more custom than adding personalization to your shipments. Whether that’s a thank you card with the customer’s name or some other creative means of telling them they aren’t just a number, you may find that you enjoy better business as a result.
At Co-Pak, we can work with you to not only design a beautiful, branded package for your products, but we can also bring ideas to the table for custom packaging that boosts your business. Contact us today to see how we can help with all aspects of your design, implementation, fulfillment, and shipping.]]>
POP displays, or Point-of-Purchase displays, were primarily found at the checkout register in their initial retail function. Today, POP displays can be used virtually anywhere in your store. For example, you may use a stand-alone sign to tell customers about a sale, add a POP display to your shelving to show customers a new item that’s a “must have”, or incorporate POP displays on your restroom doors to tell customers more about your business.
As a retailer, you want your customers to focus on your product, so you may find yourself erring on the side of caution when it comes to adding more signage and displays. What you may not know is that stores with additional POP displays were likely to perform better than stores that were lacking in POP signage.
There are endless types of POP displays you can use, from creating a “store-within-a-store” area for new merchandise to hanging signs that tout clearance items or even seasonal signage posted right on your shelving. As long as POP displays don’t interfere with the customer’s ability to make a purchase, you’ll be in great shape by incorporating more signage into your retail space.
At Co-Pak, we can help you develop POP displays that harness your branding and draw attention to your retail items. Contact us today to learn more about our many products and services and to discuss your retail display requirements.]]>
1. Product Type – If your business offers several different products that are important to you, adjusting your custom store displays to rotate through these items can encourage new business. Whereas one customer may not notice your secondary product on one visit, they may make it their next purchase with a small shift in your product display arrangements.
2. Store Layout – You may believe that leaving your custom store displays in the same place is most convenient, so people always see your priority product. What may be more efficient, depending on the product type, is to strategically move your custom store displays to different locations routinely, so your customers see it differently each time they walk in the door.
3. Sales Goals – Custom store displays should also reflect your sales goals, and that means making sure your displays match your branding and show your product in its best light. If you’re finding that you aren’t selling as much as you had hoped or intended, making a change to your custom displays may be a good move.
At Co-Pak, we manufacture custom store displays for many different agencies and organizations, and our team at d3 can help you design and implement the retail displays that will most benefit your business. Contact us today to learn more about our many products and services.]]>