At Co-Pak, our fulfillment services are what keep us running. If you’ve been thinking about turning to us for fulfillment services, here are a few key things you should know about these services and why they’re the right option for your company:
1. We treat your infrastructure with respect—We understand that every piece of the supply chain is critical to the final outcome. We base our adaptive fulfillment services and supply chain solutions on a creative blend of our capabilities, experience, and insights with the supply chain infrastructure of our client.
2. We work within your system—Working within your system is what makes for a successful program or campaign. We will carefully define, plan, and execute your campaign with an unheard-of level of precision and professionalism. Plus, when you work with us, you don’t have to worry about your shipments arriving on time or wonder if a step in the process got overlooked.
3. We’re there for you at every step—We’re headache removers! When you turn to us for fulfillment services, we’ll relieve your anxiety and provide solutions that get the right results. We’re also here for you at every stage, so whether you need a quick question answered or want to overhaul your current campaign, don’t hesitate to reach out.
4. We keep the chain strong—We quietly help our partners, from origin to end-user. We guarantee we’ll keep your supply chain strong, so you can focus on other things that matter when it comes to running your business.]]>
But what happens when you are at capacity in your “warehouse”, you have constant demand for new products, and getting to the local post office is more and more difficult? Here’s where finding a fulfillment services company can be your greatest asset.
With fulfillment services, your basement can suddenly be freed up of your stored product, you’ll have a computerized system that accepts orders and has a picker to pull product and place it in the boxes, and your fulfillment services company will ship your newly packaged products where they need to go.
If that sounds great – and maybe too good to be true – there are certainly some important things to consider before choosing just any fulfillment services for your business. To start, you’ll want to make sure that whatever company you choose has the capacity and ability to handle your business’ needs, whether they are large or small. You may also want to ask for referrals to be sure you won’t encounter logistical nightmares during your peak season.
At Co-Pak, we offer fulfillment services, but we also consider ourselves more of your strategic fulfillment partner. It’s important to us to offer all of the services you need to enjoy succinct, timely fulfillment of your orders all year long. We can even work with you on packaging and displays.
Seeking fulfillment services may be one of the best things you do when it comes to growing your business. Contact us at Co-Pak today to learn more.]]>
1. Inserts – One easy way to create custom packaging is by including inserts that describe your products, thank customers for their business, or otherwise tell them something important they may not otherwise have known by shopping with you. This small addition can go a long way towards customer retention.
2. Advertising – Want to encourage a new sale upon a customer’s receipt of their package? Adding some strategic advertising based on the product they purchased or for an upcoming product sale can help you create custom packaging that also pushes your VIP products.
3. Personalization – There is nothing more custom than adding personalization to your shipments. Whether that’s a thank you card with the customer’s name or some other creative means of telling them they aren’t just a number, you may find that you enjoy better business as a result.
At Co-Pak, we can work with you to not only design a beautiful, branded package for your products, but we can also bring ideas to the table for custom packaging that boosts your business. Contact us today to see how we can help with all aspects of your design, implementation, fulfillment, and shipping.]]>
POP displays, or Point-of-Purchase displays, were primarily found at the checkout register in their initial retail function. Today, POP displays can be used virtually anywhere in your store. For example, you may use a stand-alone sign to tell customers about a sale, add a POP display to your shelving to show customers a new item that’s a “must have”, or incorporate POP displays on your restroom doors to tell customers more about your business.
As a retailer, you want your customers to focus on your product, so you may find yourself erring on the side of caution when it comes to adding more signage and displays. What you may not know is that stores with additional POP displays were likely to perform better than stores that were lacking in POP signage.
There are endless types of POP displays you can use, from creating a “store-within-a-store” area for new merchandise to hanging signs that tout clearance items or even seasonal signage posted right on your shelving. As long as POP displays don’t interfere with the customer’s ability to make a purchase, you’ll be in great shape by incorporating more signage into your retail space.
At Co-Pak, we can help you develop POP displays that harness your branding and draw attention to your retail items. Contact us today to learn more about our many products and services and to discuss your retail display requirements.]]>
1. Product Type – If your business offers several different products that are important to you, adjusting your custom store displays to rotate through these items can encourage new business. Whereas one customer may not notice your secondary product on one visit, they may make it their next purchase with a small shift in your product display arrangements.
2. Store Layout – You may believe that leaving your custom store displays in the same place is most convenient, so people always see your priority product. What may be more efficient, depending on the product type, is to strategically move your custom store displays to different locations routinely, so your customers see it differently each time they walk in the door.
3. Sales Goals – Custom store displays should also reflect your sales goals, and that means making sure your displays match your branding and show your product in its best light. If you’re finding that you aren’t selling as much as you had hoped or intended, making a change to your custom displays may be a good move.
At Co-Pak, we manufacture custom store displays for many different agencies and organizations, and our team at d3 can help you design and implement the retail displays that will most benefit your business. Contact us today to learn more about our many products and services.]]>
d3 can custom DEFINE • DESIGN • DELIVER any type of display to effectively showcase your products. Our custom displays include retail-ready, temporary, semi-permanent, permanent, and display-ready pallets for virtually any application.
Measured merchandising and product presentation solutions are available through our services that are designed to drive sales growth through a strong shopper connection. Our custom displays are an ideal addition to your store when you only have 5 seconds to convert shoppers to purchasers. d3 brings the science behind retail displays to every project, plus the practical solutions that come from experience, making an impressive feature of your custom displays in your storefront.
By working together with us at Co-Pak and d3 to build your ideal custom displays and retail solutions, you’ll find that your business can scale on-time and according to plan. Co-Pak’s large production and staging facility, combined with d3′s display-designing and building experience, as well as retailer and shopper insights, allows us to meet all your design and distribution needs.
If you have questions about our products and services, or if you would like to work with us as a strategic partner with displays, packaging, fulfillment, and shipping, contact us at Co-Pak today to learn more about our many offerings. We look forward to helping your business succeed.]]>
At Co-Pak, we offer many types of retail displays for you to choose from so that you can more easily brand your business in-store. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services.]]>
1. Missed Branding Opportunities – It’s easy to get caught up with your custom retail packaging design in terms of size, construction, and material. What you don’t want to do is miss the opportunity to add your unique brand to your custom retail packaging, so your customers never have to guess what has arrived at their door. Strategic branding opportunities include the sides and top of your box in clear lettering where your company name and logo can easily be identified.
2. Poor Design – The point in developing custom retail packaging is that you want the box to fit the product and vice versa. If your packaging doesn’t have a great design that fits your products well and offer complete protection during shipment, you will have done yourself and your customers a disservice.
3. Lackluster Finishing Quality – Even the best designs can go astray without quality finishing. If you are taking the time to create custom retail packaging, make sure the finishing touches are just as unique as your business.
At Co-Pak, we partner with many agencies and organizations to develop custom retail packaging and provide fulfillment services that make sense for their business. Contact us today to see how we can make your custom retail packaging stand out.]]>
1. Light Weight – Box packaging is, first and foremost, lightweight, yet durable. Easily stored and transported from one location to another during fulfillment, box packaging is an easy choice to make in this regard.
2. Affordable Shipping – Another important reason to choose box packaging is because of the cost. You’ll want to make sure your packaging offers savings when it comes to affordable shipping, and this lightweight material won’t tip the scale too far into the red.
3. Product Protection – While box packaging is lightweight, it still offers significant protection for the products inside. As the box gets shuffled around from fulfillment to delivery, your products will remain secure inside.
4. Better Branding – If you want to brand your packaging so that it represents your business well, box packaging is the ideal solution. Capable of handling many types of printing, from laser to digital, and screen printing, box packaging produces an attractive outcome.
5. Custom Packaging – The ability to customize your box packaging is perhaps one of the most valuable reasons to use it. Whether you have uniquely shaped products or you want to incorporate a special fold for security, box packaging offers endless options.
At Co-Pak, we can help you select the box packaging that makes sense for your business. Reach out to us today to learn more about our services.]]>
At Co-Pak, we are a trusted fulfillment services partner for many different agencies and organizations. Reach out to us today if you are considering making a strategic change.]]>