Successfully presenting products to consumers in a retail environment is what we’re all about here at Co-Pak Packaging Corporation, and that starts with developing exceptional custom packaging solutions for our customers while eliminating headaches along the way. How do we do this? Here’s a brief glimpse into what our custom packaging process looks like:
- Discovery—What’s unique about your brand? What do you envision for your custom packaging? We cover all these details and more collaboratively with you during the discovery phase of development.
- Planning—After we have all the right information, we embark on developing the right project plan and deliverables. We’ll also identify opportunities and solutions that will work well for your brand.
- Design—To us, great design is intelligent design. Our custom packaging solutions are derived from our “store back” design process, which helps us meet certain requirements, like simple assembly, retailer compliance, and more.
- Refining—We understand that things can change, so we always maintain a state of flexibility. We will update and adjust your custom packaging as needed throughout the duration of the process.
- Execution—During execution, we roll up our sleeves to get the job done on time. We also continue to collaborate and communicate with you to ensure we exceed your expectations.
- Follow-up—We make sure all products packaged by us are received at the right place at the right time. We also reach out to you to make sure everything went according to plan and you’re happy with our work.