At Co-Pak, our custom POP displays are custom-designed and built using any type of corrugate (cardboard), plastic or permanent display to effectively showcase your products.
Custom POP Displays – When it comes to custom POP displays, we are familiar and experienced with all standard display styles.
These include the following:
- PDQ Trays – “Pretty Darn Quick.” This is a Walmart standard. Unwrap and go!
- End Aisle Displays – Product displays located at the end of a row of shelving.
- Stand Alone Displays – A free-standing and self-supporting product display.
- Full-Pallet and Half-Pallet – Four-sided pallet or club-store. Full, half, or quarter-pallet displays for anything from tissue boxes to household appliances to windshield-wiper fluid.
- Counter-Displays – Chocolate bars, gum, chips and other impulse items.
- Side-Kicks – Light handing items – toothbrushes, bagged snacks.
- Dump-Bins – Loose items, like school supplies, spice pouches, and DVDs.
- Gravity-Feed and End-Cap Units – Loose consumer items like batteries.
If you don’t see a suitable display format listed, let us know, and we’ll design a unique and custom display solution that meets your needs.
Custom POP displays can significantly enhance your brand in-store if they’re done right. At Co-Pak, we know what it takes to accomplish this and to help your product shine in retail settings.
Don’t turn the creation process of your custom POP displays over to just anybody. Instead, give us a call at Co-Pak today to find out more about what type of display will make your product stand out.
If you are in need of custom POP displays, look no further then Co-Pak! Providing quality products and services in Canada, Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Greater Montreal Area (GMA), Greater Vancouver Area (GVA), Calgary, Halifax. USA. Chicago, New York, New Jersey, Los Angles, Dallas, Seattle, Atlanta, Charlotte, Kansas, Miami. Europe. London, Paris, Barcelona, Frankfurt, Milan, Prague, Budapest. ASIA. Mumbai, India, Bangkok, Thailand, Manila, Philippines, Hangzhou, Beijing, China, Colombo, Sri Lanka. Brazil. Sao Paolo.